Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deleted Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
Hi. I (absentmindedly) deleted a newer wizard, without even considering moving any mounts and such into the shared bank. After appropriately banging my head against the wall for a time, I emailed help@kingsisle.com for support to try to recover him. That was on Sunday, September 18th. I've yet to hear anything back. If it's not possible to recover him, that's ok. Lesson learned! If it is, I'd be very grateful as I'd hate to lose any of my crowns mounts (not even sure he had any, but would really feel better if I could check.)

His name was Angel. Level 2 (I think he was storm, but not certain) Deleted on September 18.

Thanks for your time.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
I've forwarded this along to our Customer Support.

Question, did you receive a Customer Support ticket number? If you share it, I might be able to help track it down. If you didn't, you may want to check your Junk and/or Spam mail folders as sometimes our responses are inadvertently sorted here by some mail carriers.

You may also want to check that the mail address associated with your account is up to date and instead try using our web portal to contact support: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

In general, it can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to your email.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
Dworgyn on Sep 21, 2016 wrote:
I've forwarded this along to our Customer Support.

Question, did you receive a Customer Support ticket number? If you share it, I might be able to help track it down. If you didn't, you may want to check your Junk and/or Spam mail folders as sometimes our responses are inadvertently sorted here by some mail carriers.

You may also want to check that the mail address associated with your account is up to date and instead try using our web portal to contact support: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

In general, it can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to your email.
I did not receive a ticket number. I have checked my spam/junk mail, which contains nothing from Kingsisle. I double checked the address I sent it to, which I believe is correct (help@kingsisle.com). I made sure the account I sent it from is the same account on file for the W101 account.

I will try to use the web portal. Thank you for your assistance.