Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk or celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
I am a lvl 45 wizard and i am leveling with my sister she is a wizard and i am wondering after i am done with dragonspyre should we do wintertusk or celestia

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
Celestia. Storyline.

Valdus SpellCaster, Level 49

Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Celestia can be very hard so if you want to be prepared more then go with Wintertusk for the levels. If this is your first time around then I would definitely suggest going for Wintertusk first.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2015
I'd say start with wintertusk to get some levels. After you start encountering ice bosses (there is lot of them and they're really hard) switch to celestia.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
I think Wintertusk. It is shorter and in my opinion, more fun then Celestia.
WolfLifeblade level 71

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
BlazeBlaze111 on Sep 11, 2016 wrote:
I am a lvl 45 wizard and i am leveling with my sister she is a wizard and i am wondering after i am done with dragonspyre should we do wintertusk or celestia
Wintertusk is your friend, my friend.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
From my experience I find Celestia easier than Wintertusk. Wintertusk creatures have higher health and bosses have several thousands. The're battle strategies make them tougher than those in Celestia. I would do Celestia first to get the gear and level 58 spell. That's my opinion

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
BlazeBlaze111 on Sep 11, 2016 wrote:
Since you and your sister seem to be questing together, it would be more beneficial to do WinterTusk first. Even though the level 58 spell quest takes you back to Grizz, you will need to have a certain amount of WinterTusk before you can get the level 58 life pet. That quest does take you to a battle in WT.

You will also pick up XP faster in WT, and some of the quests may seem harder but, it will be well worth completeing it before getting too far in Celestia. You can actually do both at the same time. I have 4 wizards who have started Cl, but are almost finished with WT.