Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Non-members have a voice too

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Hey I was wondering why when you lose membership you also lose your privilege to even have a opinion on the message board. Not fair all are silenced even though they been a loyal members for 3+ years

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Alexandrastormblad... on Sep 6, 2016 wrote:
Hey I was wondering why when you lose membership you also lose your privilege to even have a opinion on the message board. Not fair all are silenced even though they been a loyal members for 3+ years
It's so people constantly buy more things from the game. I often think it's unfair too, but it's up to them to change it or leave it as it is.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Non-member speaking here: you just need to purchase crowns ( not just membership ) to be able to post. This isn't unfair at all, membership or crowns grants a privilege ( not a right ) to post. If anyone could post the boards would be bogged down by a flood of posters.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Alexandrastormblad... on Sep 6, 2016 wrote:
It's a fully moderated forum, meaning they read all posts before they go up. Allowing all free players and the general public to post would overwhelm the forum with junk. It's a simple limitation that weeds out the vast majority of things that would need moderation. It's a fair assumption that serious players have either a membership or made a crown purchase in the last month. The game is after all a business and it's paying customers are the ones that have a voice.