Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-26-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2015
Having 1 free item from the crown shop would be the best way to celebrate EVER!!!!!!! I've always wanted the Ianthine Spectre Pet but I've always needed to buy realms instead of pets with the limited crowns I earn or purchase. Before I've bought the Pheonix Hoard Crown Pack in the hopes of getting that pet but got a different one instead. Being able to purchase 1 item for free would be AMAZING!!!!!!! It would make me and so many others overjoyed. If that's not possible, an additional 8,000 crowns for the 8th birthday would be great too!!!!!!! Thank you for this amazing game! It's the best game currently created!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I'd love to see some Color of Magic references! There are supposed to be 8 Colors of Magic (according to Terry Pratchet) perhaps we could see some Rainbow or colorful items added for a limited time? Maybe paint Librarian Fitzhume Orange for the week or something (not sure how he'll feel about that so no one tell.) What about having Confetti snowing down in Ravenwood? Free stuff is always good! Maybe an Arcanum themed housing item?

Survivor
Jul 31, 2015
I think double gardening wouldn't be so bad only because some people missed the last one, but another thing that you could do is give people who don't have membership a free day of member to level up or anything they want, and those with membership should be able to get a range of 1,000-5,000 crowns or buy 1 thing from the crown shop that they've always wanted for free.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
I think you guys should do a quest line and a gift pack, which everyone gets one and they're available in the crown shop for 600(make them at least decent.) Also do the thing where depending on when you joined you get a prize, like a wand, hat or mount. Happy Birthday Wizard101

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
All member benefits active, for all players. One day? Eight days?

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Tell some stories about some of the lore and mysteries in the spiral.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Wait... wait, wait, wait! I have this amazing idea for the game's 8th Anniversary!

There should be new housing items called Concept Art Compendiums, art books that contain the concept art images of Wizard101 that shows how the images of many things they see & how the game was made, in the game, the miscellaneous things in it, like the Skeleton Keys, and it's worlds, even see what's been planned to be in the game.

This is kinda like how concept art books were made in P101 that showcase the concept art images in it. It was amazing to see that in the game, so I think the Concept Art Compendiums should be added in Wizard101 for the 8th anniversary!

KingsIsle, you should really add those in! Even if it's 8th Anniversary would go by, I wouldn't mind.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2014
We could get one of those giveaways and maybe we could enjoy all the member benefits for one day (Double gardening rewards, double pet XP, free training points back). I really want the last one I have bought a bunch of spells I regret and I don't want to spend thousands of crowns to get them back.

lvl 80
lvl 20

Survivor
Apr 10, 2016
Give everyone 1 free pass on that day. Meaning everyone would have access to all areas just on that day?
Giving lots of poor players a taste of the game? I dunno

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
Maybe a free guitar from the Halloween pack? It could be based on your level, and those who can't get crowns but really want the guitar can have it?

Survivor
May 20, 2013
Trimond297 on Aug 31, 2016 wrote:
Wait... wait, wait, wait! I have this amazing idea for the game's 8th Anniversary!

There should be new housing items called Concept Art Compendiums, art books that contain the concept art images of Wizard101 that shows how the images of many things they see & how the game was made, in the game, the miscellaneous things in it, like the Skeleton Keys, and it's worlds, even see what's been planned to be in the game.

This is kinda like how concept art books were made in P101 that showcase the concept art images in it. It was amazing to see that in the game, so I think the Concept Art Compendiums should be added in Wizard101 for the 8th anniversary!

KingsIsle, you should really add those in! Even if it's 8th Anniversary would go by, I wouldn't mind.
OMG I was about to say, "wait like in pirate101" and then I read the next paragraph, lol.

But yeah I totally agree, they're super awesome decorations.

Another cool type of thing would be "t'vs" where the play could choose like a video or a little something to watch. That would be cool.

Administrator
Thanks everyone! We just got done with KI Live, to see which suggestions we used, check it out! ::grin::

New topic posting in mere moments...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea