Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-26-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
double Pet experience was fun... or open all area to all players... I am a paid member, give those who are not a paid player a look at whet they are missing.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
for your 8th birthday,how about a free birthday pet,maybe a mini wizard pet looks like yourself have skilled that you have and help in battles. or a special mount the game makers choose for each player.lot of gift boxes with lot of items from each world.for example food from Polaris ,pets from all over, treasure card we can use or trade or sale for gold, maybe some crown in some of the really special boxes.but what ever you do we will be grateful for the items,Happy Birthday Wizards 101!!!

Hero
May 07, 2015
hi professor falmea! you are looking as awesome as always! now, what would I do for wizard's 8th birthday? well

I would do a special quest where you would fight a special birthday boss, it would look like a giant cake with arms and hands clentched into fists.

and I would give a code out for a mount and statless gear. it would be armor with cake all over it so it looks like you came from a cake food fight XD the mount would be a dragon made out of cake.

thank you for reading

Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
Love wizard 101. I think the best gift I recieved was a new card in one of the packs I had purchased
I have used it often in my deck. It was such a surprise. A new card would be fabulous as a gift
I also love the new cards that cast weapons. What a great idea. keep up
The great work

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Since my other post didn't go through, I'll rephrase myself:

Mirage and that mysterious caged magic school in the Arcanum teasers please.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
In the update notes for May 2009, it lists some quests that were retired. Perhaps you could bring them back?

Survivor
Jul 07, 2016
All members should be able to buy back there training points for free and all non-members should get a 50%. Discount to buy back there training points

Survivor
May 20, 2013
I just LOVED what you guys did for your 5th birthday, the gifts based on when you entered, but for ki live I would like to see just every one of you guys, all the teachers and programmers and stuff together celebrating this great 8th year!

Survivor
May 20, 2013
I really liked the fact that for the 7th birthday you had both the b.o.x.e.s event and the lost books were up too, that was super cool :D

Survivor
Feb 12, 2013
bellele on Aug 26, 2016 wrote:
One free item from the crown shop!
Yes one free item in the crown shop

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
How to celebrate the birthday... maybe fix PvP? I know a lot of people would be happy on your birthday and actually want to celebrate with you if you did.

How to?

1. Balance out Shadow Pips, Shadow Spells and Shadow Enhanced Spells
2. Fix the turn based system. I saw a really good post on here earlier that spoke about making each turn separate in spell selection. Eg. Player A chooses card. Player A's turn goes through. Player B's turn. Player B chooses card.. etc. etc. That would fix people getting pooped on from second, having to predict Jujus, Efreets, Weavers, Dispels etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
3. Smokescreen stacking in Group PvP. Enough said.

PvP is essentially W101's entire post-game after farming the latest instance for your gear, and despite you making people have to pay just to do it, it has a fairly large following. So please, please. Just please.

Oh, and happy birthdayI guess

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
All the packs ever made back in the crown shop, holiday packs <---especially

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
Here's some ideas:

No restrictions on areas for one day - three days

One free random item from bundle of choice

Or, how about this?
Make a new spell for each school. Have wizards go on a quest (different depending on their level) to obtain these spells permanently.
An idea for this spell would be a "Confetti Cannon" Spell. It would be like King Artorious in the fact that everyone receives a school specific version of it. It would cost 5 pips to cast.
Storm's would do 475Damage and -35% Accuracy to enemy's next spell.
Fire's would do 160Damage + 400Damage over 3 rounds.
Ice's would do 320Damage to all enemies + 50% Iceblade
Death's would do 300Damage, swap half to to all enemies + 180Damage over 3 rounds
Myth's would do 300Damage and summon a minion (That has Tower shield mythblade spirit blade balanceblade hex myth trap and sprite) And a 60% fiz rate
Life's would do 320Damage to all enemies + 200 Over 3 rounds to all friends.
Balance's would do...idk.

Another, more practical celebration would be giving us things that are exclusive to this year. Like a special mount (OOH A CATALAN MOUNT WOULD BE COOL) that they would give you and never give away in the future again

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Ways I want to see KI Staff celebrate:
  • KI staff & the “Big Boss” play pin-the-tail-on-the-piggle on the KI Live show
  • PVP party w/FUN random rules (normal PVP gets way too serious in my opinion). Examples are:
o no healing (this means you too death wiz),
o 4-pip spells max,
o must have one minion on team,
o no shields,
o can’t use treasure cards, etc.
  • treasure hunt in game (maybe find some new party-related housing item like a slice of birthday cake)

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Add new rooms in the commons:
  • dance club along w/ a new dance move (decor changes to match theme; new year’s eve, Chinese new year, birthday, other celebratory events);
  • building so we can play each game kiosk
  • a building that has a musical chairs arena;
o we run around a large circle of teleporters
o If you’re first to the teleport, nothing happens (you’re safe till next round)
o If you’re late, you are teleported out of arena to viewing section
o This continues (one teleporter each round is disabled) until only one person is left
o Winner gets prize such as a Jack-in-the-box spell (you throw it at the monster, the handle turns, Jack springs out and head-butts monster)
  • a party room with a piñata housing decoration you can click once per day (for however long the celebration is); it will rain confetti & gives you a mega pet snack (my pet likes to party too)

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Clowns, lots of clowns
  • a clown costume
  • or a clown elixir
  • or a clown pet
  • or a clown spell
  • or a mount that transforms you into a laughing clown and gives u a boost (speed, damage, etc)

Speaking of mounts . . .
  • One that looks like a gift box with wings, the wiz hides inside & is invisible to others; all they see is the gift box flying around & your wiz's name
  • Or one that looks like your holding a bunch of balloons and it lifts you up into the air so you can fly
  • Or maybe one that looks like I’m a grown up wizard riding on a toddler’s tricycle (completely cramped, my knees higher than the handlebars with the streamers and the bell). Or maybe that’s a better idea for April Fool’s Day . . .

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Instead of a free party hat this year, can we get something else instead? Maybe one of these items:
  • a wand I can stitch that looks like a noisemaker/horn; you blow it to cast the spell
  • or a wand that looks like a balloon animal on a string
  • or party shoes that jingle when you walk and make confetti explode out of them when you stop walking (to wear with the party hat from last year)
  • or a robe that cycles thru different colors when you wear it
· Yes, I’m basically asking for a full party outfit that I can stitch. And yes, if you only release one piece per year, it'll give me something new to look forward to while I complete my collection!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
PLEASE BRING BACK THE PARTY CORGI OR INVENT A PARTY BEAGLE !!! THOSE DOGS ARE SO CUTE AND AMAZING AND I WOULD LOVEEEEE TO SEE THEM IN WIZARD101! :D

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
I'd love to see an eighth school of magic that we could play as. Maybe love magic? Or some pure white magic? Or chaos? Or something?

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
Bring back all the charity mounts for 1 day! Especially the Charity Meowmodon...pleeease

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
going to come back for the game eighth birthday

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I really like training pets so I think you should bring back double pet xp and gardening rewards for an entire week to celebrate this momentous occasion

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
How about triple experience and rewards from pets, gardening, and fishing, plus one free energy elixer.
OR
A free reward depending on when you started just like the 5th bday which I missed ;-;

Survivor
May 20, 2013
Emma Storm on Aug 27, 2016 wrote:
Add new rooms in the commons:
  • dance club along w/ a new dance move (decor changes to match theme; new year’s eve, Chinese new year, birthday, other celebratory events);
  • building so we can play each game kiosk
  • a building that has a musical chairs arena;
o we run around a large circle of teleporters
o If you’re first to the teleport, nothing happens (you’re safe till next round)
o If you’re late, you are teleported out of arena to viewing section
o This continues (one teleporter each round is disabled) until only one person is left
o Winner gets prize such as a Jack-in-the-box spell (you throw it at the monster, the handle turns, Jack springs out and head-butts monster)
  • a party room with a piñata housing decoration you can click once per day (for however long the celebration is); it will rain confetti & gives you a mega pet snack (my pet likes to party too)
Oh my gosh I've always wanted all the shops in the commons and wizard city to have something so I've thought about the following:

The one next to the housing tours I thought about it being a "game room". I can't be the only one that gets bored after questing, so I would love it if ki made a plethora of new mini games that one could join in that specific shop, if this would be added that would be awesome. You could have like when you enter a certain game you enter a specific land where the mini games could be played, and there's seats next to the games where other players could watch. Also people could go into the mini games with gold, and the 1st 2nd and 3rd players could get something cool. This idea could be awesome with mini games such as wildfire tag, where the default realm could change themes depending on the time of the year. ex during fall the playing field could be like full of trees and piles of red leaves, for winter with snow etc etc.

Another cool building idea would be like a baber shop where for crowns you could change your default hair style, or buy a wig in the same place. I know I made a huge mistake when I chose my hair style so changing it would be cool. The baber could be like a crab from celestia, who styles your hair with his pincers.

My last idea would be like a place where people could buy fish! kind of like a fish bazaar. I would only like this idea because it's super cool to have certain types of awesome looking fish in my house, that I can't get until I renew my membership again. Of course the fish bazaar could be it's own thing, or it could just be added to the regular bazaar.

Before I leave, It would be really cool if the bazaar could change designs this birthday. the bazaar just looks so small compared with the hoardes of items the shop master sells, so a huge bazaar would be really really cool.

thanks for listening to my ideas, and thanks to emma storm for inspiring new ones around the spiral,

Connor