Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2015
In my gameplay I am playing in krokatopia when i reached level 18 Falmea gave me a tutorial tip for a new quest spell. When I did the first required section of the quest, I discovered I needed to go to go to the krokasphinx. I talked to the captain of the ship I needed to take to get there, and he said I had to talk to the sargent for permission onto the boat. I talked to him, and all he said was he was worried about professor winthrop in the pyramid. I have tried asking him over and over again for permission, but he will not budge. Am I not supposed to go on the boat yet? I have a dungeon I need to do in the pyramid and the spell I will get will help me greatly. Please help!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
The krokosphinx is unlocked after completing the main quest in the pyramid. You have to finish it first before you have access there.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2015
HunterSwiftCrafter on Aug 27, 2016 wrote:
The krokosphinx is unlocked after completing the main quest in the pyramid. You have to finish it first before you have access there.
Thanks man!

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
HunterSwiftCrafter on Aug 27, 2016 wrote:
Yep. Also heckhound isnt that much of a good spell. :/

-Isaac FrostBlade, lvl 101

Survivor
Jan 04, 2015
Isaac FrostBlade on Aug 28, 2016 wrote:
Yep. Also heckhound isnt that much of a good spell. :/

-Isaac FrostBlade, lvl 101
I've really been loving it though. (if i get a lot of pips :{)