Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift houses

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I want to be able to gift another wizard on my account, a house.

I don't want to do this for random players, strangers or beggars.

I don't see any gift option on Houses in the crown shop.

Thanks.

It would also be nice to be able to gift things from the bazaars in gold, but I see why you don't have that. People would hang around the shops all day begging.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
If your friend needs some gold you can buy a bunch of tc and trade them to them (So they can sell them) Or farm Halfang Bristlecrown in Vestrilund and sell the items you win there.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I don't understand what the issue is. If it's the same account then the crowns are shared by all your wizards so there's no need to gift them. If you are talking about items bought with gold, put them in the shared bank to transfer them.

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
SparkleTude on Aug 24, 2016 wrote:
I want to be able to gift another wizard on my account, a house.

I don't want to do this for random players, strangers or beggars.

I don't see any gift option on Houses in the crown shop.

Thanks.

It would also be nice to be able to gift things from the bazaars in gold, but I see why you don't have that. People would hang around the shops all day begging.
Use your bank

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thanks everyone.

OK, I'm new. What is a tc? I keep seeing people ask for tc in The Commons.

If I put something in the bank, any friend can use it? Or any wizard on the same account? Permanently?

Or does it have to be the 'shared bank?' I haven't tried the 'shared bank' yet. Not really sure how to put things in the bank but can experiment with it. Just wanna know if anyone can take things out or just me (on the regular bank. On the shared one, who can take things out besides me?)

I want to give a house so that's something bought with crowns, right? There is no gift option in the Crowns shop.

I just want to send it.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
SparkleTude on Aug 27, 2016 wrote:
Thanks everyone.

OK, I'm new. What is a tc? I keep seeing people ask for tc in The Commons.

If I put something in the bank, any friend can use it? Or any wizard on the same account? Permanently?

Or does it have to be the 'shared bank?' I haven't tried the 'shared bank' yet. Not really sure how to put things in the bank but can experiment with it. Just wanna know if anyone can take things out or just me (on the regular bank. On the shared one, who can take things out besides me?)

I want to give a house so that's something bought with crowns, right? There is no gift option in the Crowns shop.

I just want to send it.
It sounds like you'd be better off reading this before asking anything else:
https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
To share an item you have to put it in the shared bank and to get a tc (treasure card) to another character on your account, you must trade it to another person on another account who will then trade it to that character because tc can not be put into the shared bank.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
frostednutella on Aug 27, 2016 wrote:
To share an item you have to put it in the shared bank and to get a tc (treasure card) to another character on your account, you must trade it to another person on another account who will then trade it to that character because tc can not be put into the shared bank.

I especially appreciate that you gave tips on how best to use the bank and trading.

starblood653 thanks but I did read the guide - I wound up just asking someone and they laughed but they said tc is a treasure card.

Some things like slang are better off picked up from other players, I think. The entire guide can be a bit hard to retain at first :)

Thanks everybody for your input.