Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help with Burning Rampage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
I am in need of a team that can help my Level 5 farm for Burning Rampage.
I'd prefer a team that comprises of my , a high level , a high level , and another or random high level class user.

I have tried asking in game but no one has been caring enough to help me out.

I have the keys provided to do the dungeon if people wish to help me. If someone can help me, I'd appreciate it.

Kane Lifebringer - Max
Joshua Firehammer - 5

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I'd be able to help. I've got my level 30 Fire!

(If you don' want my level 30 Fire to help, then I have a level 110 Ice that I'd be willing to help on, he's got a Fire Mastery Amulet and received Krampus from the card packs).

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
I usually solo this boss in avalon because I have great fire resist gear and a good healing pet for the few times I need a heal. I would be willing to help you farm this boss. Alas, after 30+ tries, I have every single piece of gear he drops, but not the spell. I can be the "tank" position if you want to fight him. Also, I am a life, so my normal attacks are generally pretty good against him anyway when solo. If you need help, just setup a date and time and district or realm where you want to meet. I need the spell as well since I have a fire amulet.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
No longer need assistance, thanks though.

Please lock down this thread mod.