Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will there be a New 101 Game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2016
People have been spreading lots of rumors saying "They are going to have a Ninja101" or something like that. Is this true? Because, I am kind of getting upset and want to know the truth. Hopefully, an administrator could reply to this saying Yes, or No.

This is Guardian Yuray

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Guardian Yuray on Aug 17, 2016 wrote:
People have been spreading lots of rumors saying "They are going to have a Ninja101" or something like that. Is this true? Because, I am kind of getting upset and want to know the truth. Hopefully, an administrator could reply to this saying Yes, or No.

This is Guardian Yuray
Not an admin, but I'm pretty sure that there won't be another 101 game. Look at pirate101, they kind of stopped expanding that. My guess is they're going to add a few more expansions to W101. Its possible for a new game, but IMO the chances are pretty small.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Also not an admin, but I think KI is going to focus more on Wizard101 and the other games that they already have. Please see this link from Dworgyn a while back. (This is actually okay with me as I like Wizard101 the most, use Grub Guardian on occasion and have tried Pirate off and on a little bit, but mainly just like it for the lore. I wasn't a bit fan of the other mobile games, sorry KI!)