Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prediction of the new world after mirage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Ok...so many of you might know that the next new world after Polaris might be Mirage. In Polaris we meet one of old cob's children which represents a rat. Since the new world might be Mirage, the child this time is gonna be the scorpion. The last child which is a bat gave me an idea of what the next world after Mirage might be. I (my opinion) think that the last child (bat) would be in Darkmoor. The level 100 and above players went to Darkmoor before. But what if castle Darkmoor is just a small part of the actually full world Darkmoor. This is just my guess and I think this is not gonna happen, but in my opinion it would be pretty cool. What do you guys think?

Hunter FireLeaf - lvl 110

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
forestlolz on Aug 16, 2016 wrote:
Ok...so many of you might know that the next new world after Polaris might be Mirage. In Polaris we meet one of old cob's children which represents a rat. Since the new world might be Mirage, the child this time is gonna be the scorpion. The last child which is a bat gave me an idea of what the next world after Mirage might be. I (my opinion) think that the last child (bat) would be in Darkmoor. The level 100 and above players went to Darkmoor before. But what if castle Darkmoor is just a small part of the actually full world Darkmoor. This is just my guess and I think this is not gonna happen, but in my opinion it would be pretty cool. What do you guys think?

Hunter FireLeaf - lvl 110
Yes, darkmoor is an entire world, you would especially know this if you ever played pirate101 (wizard only got the dungeon and pirate has only heard of darkmoor). But likely the bat is from empyrea, the worlds old cob spoke of with mirage and polaris.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
XaZeRs on Aug 17, 2016 wrote:
Yes, darkmoor is an entire world, you would especially know this if you ever played pirate101 (wizard only got the dungeon and pirate has only heard of darkmoor). But likely the bat is from empyrea, the worlds old cob spoke of with mirage and polaris.
Yes, in the gameworld it is, as is Aquila. However, I believe that they mean it isn't in the game files. For example, if you read when things are loading they currently count Darkmoor and Aquila as just another area in Wizard City. I'd really like to see Darkmoor and Aquila both expanded in later updates. Here is a link to my thread about getting an update to Aquila, I will admit it was nice to see the new Aquila spells! Empyrea has Sky Squids and Bat's do fly, but I think that having him in Darkmoor would make more sense being a shapeshifter (aka Vampires?) Just so long as he doesn't sparkle....

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
There will be a dark moor like world, but that is way out in the future and I doubt it will be the 3rd or even 4th world who knows. Strong evidence suggest that yes mirage will be the next world which I find very exciting.