Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

suggestions for PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2015
For tour, its ok to have some fun but rank we should make it serious

First weapon may cast,
Its ok to have some may cast to make this match a little bit fine BUT how about a ten pip spell or a shadow spell coming out of nowhere lol

Then matching system,
well i know that its hard to find a good opponent, however it does not mean beating a same person over and over again lol

Finally tcs,
can we please please make this serious, using tcs means you can get every spells you want, thats why tanks getting op in pvp. some buffs or debuffs might be ok, but stop ten pips spells or any damage spells higher than they level capacity.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I was just weapon casted on 3 times in a row with a fire using the new aquila wand. each one did a thousand through higher than average life max resist. How on earth is this fair, i shielded each time, but the wand takes off any weakness or shields and then they open shot with maycast more often than not. So over the course of this battle they did more damage than 2 shadow spell hits with 3 wand hits. OH! they also get a bubble from this, so lovely!