Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sigils are broken

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I did a search and didnt find this anywhere else, so I thought I'd share. ALL the sigils, all over the game are broken. When one person uses the X to jump on the sigil, other people have to back uip then move forward to jump on the sigil. This is only since the summer update. Previously, we could all be sitting on the sigil, hit the X button, and we'd all be on it.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I've noticed the same thing. The X to join requires moving away and back. It makes joining with a full party a pain, especially on the Ultra housing dungeons.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
Yes! This has made me go into Exalted Duels with only ONE team member. My friends always have to go back then forward just for the sigil to work anymore. There was SEVERAL times where it glitched and I got out of the sigil because it was having the same problem and I was teleported to the duel anyway even though I moved off the sigil. I don't know what is wrong with it.

I hope KI fixes it though.

-Tyler LifeRunner

Prodigious Thuergist

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
This was happening in test realm too. It carried over to live when they moved it.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
00Hoss on Aug 9, 2016 wrote:
This was happening in test realm too. It carried over to live when they moved it.
It only happened to me with one boss in Celestia, and hasn't happened anywhere else.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I had the same thing happen on my ice wizard in the Grotto while running with balance from my main account.

Survivor
May 26, 2013
This happened to me a few times at Hollow Mountain in Kembaalung.