Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If You Were To Add New Names To The List...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
If you were to add new names to the name list for our characters, what would it be?

Survivor
Jul 17, 2016
The Weather Man on Aug 9, 2016 wrote:
If you were to add new names to the name list for our characters, what would it be?
Summer Mikayla Anastacia me and my cousin name and a pretty name i thought of cause my cousin is gonna start playing and she likes grace but i don't want her copying my wizard name :)))))))))))

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
For females:
Lily
Eva

For males:
Mattias
Nate
Frederich/Frederick (we only have "Fred")

There are quite a few other names that I like, but probably would not be implemented, due to having a foreign background, such as Otto.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Those are some cool ideas Grace and Shannon. I have a few ideas I would like to share as well.

Male
  • Mario (Not a rip-off of the game, just a somewhat rarer name)
  • Marcus
  • **2nd and 3rd name choices-- Dragon Slayer

Female

• Alanna

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Patchouli?

(Wow, I type it wrong at least half the time.)

Hero
May 07, 2015
for last to second names I would LOVE phantom added, because? I made a character who was gonna be named Danielle phantom but they don't have phantom D: so I named her Danielle ghost (ghost is another word for phantom, right?) (and I was gonna name her after a tv character)

my wizard family
Miranda jade song 92
sierra mist 5
Danielle ghost 1
Kaitlyn titan sword 5
Nora ghost shade 2
AND (she not a wizard) Katie taylor 7 or 8 witchdoctor

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Regina!

There's Regina Flametalon standing next to the Golem tower yet we can't select Regina as a female name.
Please, KI, I really want a Fire wizard named Regina to quest with a Life wizard who is named Emma. (Once Upon a Time joke)

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Feb 10, 2012
More unisex names!

(and the ability to change names)

Survivor
May 26, 2013
I would really like there to be the names Hudson and Archer, because those are my friend and my brother's names.