Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Keyboard shortcut for treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Is there a keyboard shortcut for bringing up treasure cards once they have been highlighted, or in general, with the mouse? Cant figure out how to configure my mouse pad buttons, (left)one click (right) double click, but either way I havent been able to bring them up from the mouse pad. Please tell me there is a keyboard shortcut. If not, I might have to say goodbye to wizard101. There is no sense in playing if you cant use your treasure cards, or at least discard the ones you dont want. Im lvl 60. Please help.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
What do you mean by bringing them up? For Battle:You need to place them in your deck's sideboard. To draw a treasure card during battle you need to discard another card or have less than 7 spells in your hand for the Draw button to light up. Right click a card to discard it, then click draw and 1 TC from your sideboard will appear. You can discard and draw up to 7 times in a turn, but you cannot discard any card you drew that same turn.

If you mean bringing up all the treasure cards you have outside of battle in order to choose them, then press P to open your Spell Deck then click the Treasure Cards icon in the top right corner to switch to the Sideboard.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Im sory seethe, I should have been more clear. I mean my mouse isnt working properly period. I can chose a regular card to play during battle but i cant chose that card, and you know that moment when you about to discard, I cant discard the card, the only thing I can do is play the card. I wanted to know if there was a way to pick and choose cards, discad them if need be, without the mouse being involved. Keyboard shortcut. Like opening your deck by pressing P.