Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Baba Yaga tough to solo

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
So yeah. If KI can stop making storyline quests require a group, that would be AWESOME.

it's incredibly discouraging and upsetting to have to take a break from my questing
so that I can bounce around to all the realms and BEG and PLEAD for people to help.
90% of the time, nobody can help because they don't have a membership, or they refuse to help
because they are snobs.

I'm so sick of KI making storyline quests require groups which causes me to have to spend over an hour
trying to get people to help me complete ONE FIGHT.

It's ridiculous and it needs to change.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
It's only a group if you want it to be. You can go by yourself or summon minions in the fight from the crown shop. People have soloed it before and will do it again. If you can just ask friends for help, or do team up and wait. Might be a while, but you don't have to beg

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Corathus on Aug 7, 2016 wrote:
So yeah. If KI can stop making storyline quests require a group, that would be AWESOME.

it's incredibly discouraging and upsetting to have to take a break from my questing
so that I can bounce around to all the realms and BEG and PLEAD for people to help.
90% of the time, nobody can help because they don't have a membership, or they refuse to help
because they are snobs.

I'm so sick of KI making storyline quests require groups which causes me to have to spend over an hour
trying to get people to help me complete ONE FIGHT.

It's ridiculous and it needs to change.
When it first came out, until the spring update, BY's cheats were school specific (ice, storm, and death). With the spring update, thye were made sun school which means you cant dispel the cheats