Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Hatch With Me =|

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
Hey there,
Recently, I've been seeing a lot of people with Mega and Ultra pets that are full of resist, damage and healing talents. With my luck, I haven't gotten a SINGLE pet with a healing talent. I consider myself lucky for getting a Jellyfish wish May-cast Deathblade... and I'm a Myth!

So at the moment, I have an Ancient (almost Epic) Strange beast (which by the way gives a Mythblade) that has the talents: Sharp-Eye (Universal Accuracy: +2%), Health Boost (Health: +76), and the most useless of all... Dogged (Agility: +25). So what I'm looking for is a pet with a Mythblade, Balanceblade or Dragonblade card, that has the following talents: May-Cast Fairy (or at least one kind of heal, Fairy would be appreciated), Universal Resist and Universal/Myth Damage.

Thank you for considering. If you have a pet that you're willing to hatch with, comment your Wizard101 player name, your time zone and the time and date you want to meet at.

- Ian Mythhammer Transcendent (Level 73) Conjurer (Myth)

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
Hey there, I have a tailstorm Pantera with accuracy, damage, and critical rating, a polarfox (gives bladestorm) with maycast fairy and tons of other options that have similar stats. Let me know if you're interested

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
If you're looking for heals, I have a Heck hound with may cast Pixie, Sprite, Healing Current, And Balance Blade.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2014
serpentcard on Aug 12, 2016 wrote:
Hey there, I have a tailstorm Pantera with accuracy, damage, and critical rating, a polarfox (gives bladestorm) with maycast fairy and tons of other options that have similar stats. Let me know if you're interested
thanks so much i am really interested in getting a STRONG HEALING PET

Survivor
Mar 16, 2014
AchievementHunterW

Hi, I will like to hatch a pet with you. I am looking for a wizard that have a pet with multiple healing talents. If it's ok, just let me know when we can hatch a pet.
Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2014
AchievementHunterW... on Aug 17, 2016 wrote:
If you're looking for heals, I have a Heck hound with may cast Pixie, Sprite, Healing Current, And Balance Blade.
Hi,
I will like to hatch a pet, if it's ok. I'm looking for a wizard that have a pet with multiple healing talents.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
Hey I have a pet that have resist and Maycast Fairy.