Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing Bad JuJu TC's does not solve juju spam

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Jade juju spam is accomplished by death wizards using trained bad juju and endlessly multiplying them with cloak and using empowers for pips and reshuflles. They are 3 pips.

Bad JuJu tcs on the other hand, are very rare and barely seen in the arena, if they are they are used by non death wizards and not "spammed" due to their rarity and pip cost. They can not be multiplied, therefore every match would have a finite amount regardless of pip cost, keeping in mind that tc empowers would also need to take up some spaces for this to even be viable.

I am hoping this is just the first step in addressing this issue, because as it stands now it does not address the issue at all.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2010
Raising the cost of the TC to 3 pips will fix absolutely nothing. The problem with Juju is not the TC, it's the fact that the main deck version can be enchanted with cloak, and now the new protection enchant, then reshuffled which makes the amount you have double, so after a while the player can gain almost a never ending amount of them. The only way to fix this spell is to not allow it to be enchanted with anything.

EDIT: To the OP, the problem isn't TC cloak, it's main deck cloak, and now the new spell Indemnity being used with reshuffle to double the Juju. I also don't know why my post was placed here, as I made it as it's own thread lol

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Jasmine3429 on Aug 1, 2016 wrote:
Jade juju spam is accomplished by death wizards using trained bad juju and endlessly multiplying them with cloak and using empowers for pips and reshuflles. They are 3 pips.

Bad JuJu tcs on the other hand, are very rare and barely seen in the arena, if they are they are used by non death wizards and not "spammed" due to their rarity and pip cost. They can not be multiplied, therefore every match would have a finite amount regardless of pip cost, keeping in mind that tc empowers would also need to take up some spaces for this to even be viable.

I am hoping this is just the first step in addressing this issue, because as it stands now it does not address the issue at all.
sorry nothing to do to resolved (that how death wizard do there pvp but others death wizard sometime doesn't not do it (issus with to defeat them) try others pvp counter!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Tyler Dream on Aug 1, 2016 wrote:
Raising the cost of the TC to 3 pips will fix absolutely nothing. The problem with Juju is not the TC, it's the fact that the main deck version can be enchanted with cloak, and now the new protection enchant, then reshuffled which makes the amount you have double, so after a while the player can gain almost a never ending amount of them. The only way to fix this spell is to not allow it to be enchanted with anything.

EDIT: To the OP, the problem isn't TC cloak, it's main deck cloak, and now the new spell Indemnity being used with reshuffle to double the Juju. I also don't know why my post was placed here, as I made it as it's own thread lol
I tested both cloaks in test realm this morning and you can still cloak the spell card, I was kind of hoping.......