Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with Oakheart quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I am a level 98 so It's safe to say I haven't been to mooshu in quite some time for questing. I am trying to get to Oakheart to farm for the elegant clothing that is decorated with the Ice symbol, but theres one problem: I can't find where I left off in that quest line. I do not have access to his little dungeon thing which means its somewhere before that. I know you need to complete Mossback's quests as well. But since these two have so many locations, I don't know where I left off. I ran around all of mooshu to find where I am but I can't find it and its very frustrating. How do I tell where I am?????? Please help, it would be greatly appreciated.

- Marissa Winterweaver, Level 98, Ice

Survivor
May 14, 2015
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I'm sorry! When I said "I know these two have a lot of locations" I was also talking about wavebringer!

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
use quest helper - click on the 'available quests' box while you're in mooshu and it will show who you need to talk to.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Can't use quest helper cause theres more than one quest in each area

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Survivor
May 14, 2015
so you're level 98 and still have sidequests in mooshu lol
just finish them

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Marissa Winterweav... on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
I am a level 98 so It's safe to say I haven't been to mooshu in quite some time for questing. I am trying to get to Oakheart to farm for the elegant clothing that is decorated with the Ice symbol, but theres one problem: I can't find where I left off in that quest line. I do not have access to his little dungeon thing which means its somewhere before that. I know you need to complete Mossback's quests as well. But since these two have so many locations, I don't know where I left off. I ran around all of mooshu to find where I am but I can't find it and its very frustrating. How do I tell where I am?????? Please help, it would be greatly appreciated.

- Marissa Winterweaver, Level 98, Ice
I'd find the quest line at Wizard 101 Central that gets you to where you need to be, and then backtrack the links to where you know you finished, that should help you find the NPC with the next step in the quest. Hope this helps!
Marcus

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I don't like doing side quests, I'm perfectly leveled just enough to where I am so I don't feel the need :) I'll do them eventually once I'm exalted probably. Also I figured it out where I left off, thanks <3