Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Confused...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
In Krokatopia, i clicked the exlcamation point in the quest finder. it told me to go go to a balance school. the arrow points down, so i go down. but when im down the arrow points up. I don't get it. What am i supposed to do?

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
When you first get to Krokotopia, go right and hope onto the boat. It'll take you to an island which has Niles the Balance Tree. Across from him you'll see a hole in the ground with a ladder. Go down the ladder and you'll find the Balance school.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2014
Alexan580 on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
When you first get to Krokotopia, go right and hope onto the boat. It'll take you to an island which has Niles the Balance Tree. Across from him you'll see a hole in the ground with a ladder. Go down the ladder and you'll find the Balance school.
I think they meant when they go into the balance school, it points up, but when they leave, the arrow points to the balance school.

for you, nobigi8, i think you should contact KI, since it sounds like a bug

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I know it says to go back, but go forward and talk with Alhazred.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Survivor
Oct 30, 2016
I am confused about the Into the map room quest. It says on the bottom "Help professor winthrop in throme room of fire" It brings me to the rank 4 boss in the throme room of fire! HELP!

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Go into the boat to go to the Krockosphinx. Once you're done with that, you need to activate all of the pillars to go into the tomb of storms. After that, you go to Marlybone. After that you go to Mooshu after that you go to Dragonspyre after that you go to Celestia after that you go to Zafaria after that you go to Avalon after that you go to Azteca... OMG... I'm out of breath....