Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2016
hello guys i cant defeat malistare he is very strong boss and i need help but none of my friends would help some of them say that there helping others and some say that the are questing so i said to my self i am gonna fight him i went
to fight him and then i lost i try six types and then i said i was gonna try one more time after i try one more time i won my friends say that they were sry and i forgave them but the main topic about this is always try and you will win
p.p.s i am a storm wizard and bye bye.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
Hey! Thanks for sharing.
You say you cannot defeat Malistaire? A couple of tips: Defeat the minions first, that way only one spell is being casted against you a turn instead of four.
You're a storm wizard, so you are probably having most of your issues coming from not having enough health. Just take out the minions with a tempest and start focusing in on Malistaire. I recommend bringing several satyr treasure cards to heal yourself. After all, a satyr can heal a whopping ~850 health, which is a LOT, especially to a storm wizard such as yourself. If you so happen to have a life mastery amulet, that helps, but is not required. I'm gonna write a full on guide here, so here we go.

Preparation.
Bring tons of treasure cards to aid you in the fight. Here are a couple that are very useful:
Satyr
Stormblade
Elemental blade
Tower Shield
Death Shield
Assuming you have a 20 treasure card deck, here is how I would set it up, if I were storm.
5 Satyr, 4 Tower shields, 3 death shields, 2 Elemental blades, and 2 stormblades would be a very useful setup. A good couple cards to add to it would be cards such as Do-Daga and Catalan. Catalan hits hard as well as degrades your opponent's accuracy, and Do-Daga just straight up destroys the enemy. What level are you? If you are at least level 40 (You should be!) I recommend buying the Tailsman of the Tower. It gives a buffed tower shield which will prove useful. If you can't afford it then I also recommend Nightshade's choker, an amulet that gives weakness. I hope I helped If for some reason you STILL cannot beat Malistaire after trying this out, I can try to meet up with you and help you beat him. If you wanna meet up, give me the following information: Timezone, when you will most likely be online, and what spells you have trained with training points. I can help you on my level 50 balance wizard, and it won't take long, I assure you Hope I helped, good luck!