Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Astral School: Planet

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
you all are probably getting tired of my post spam, but i have a creative ADHD mind so....

but a new Astral School, which is Planet.... which when you think of the word planet, you think of global, which brings to the spells you'll learn, global spells

Global spells, if you dont know, are sometimes referred as ring spell, area spell... balefrost, power play, darkwind, gloom and doom, are global spell

you have to be in say avalon to get a quest that will take you to a side world, where you'll learn them

spells: simple ones i can think of...

global prism: if i cast the ice version, all ice will turn to fire... even if i didnt cast a prism or mass prism.. because it's covered by the global spell

Power Trick: (if you get the reference good job Ash K.) it's a global spell that flips your damage and resist, critical and block, and healing in and out,

use for power trick, in combat, mostly pvp, if you're a with 72 universal resist, no attack, and 485 critical block, and low critical chance, power trick will flip that, and turn you into a practical storm wizard, but you're resist and block sucks, and your partners and enemies switch too so...

cons:
it is a global spell, so a regular one will replace it, and just to make it not op, it has a 5 turn life, then it'll go away....

it's just an idea at 3 am..... so, i didnt figure it to be perfect... but any opinions?

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
camahawk on Jul 19, 2016 wrote:
you all are probably getting tired of my post spam, but i have a creative ADHD mind so....

but a new Astral School, which is Planet.... which when you think of the word planet, you think of global, which brings to the spells you'll learn, global spells

Global spells, if you dont know, are sometimes referred as ring spell, area spell... balefrost, power play, darkwind, gloom and doom, are global spell

you have to be in say avalon to get a quest that will take you to a side world, where you'll learn them

spells: simple ones i can think of...

global prism: if i cast the ice version, all ice will turn to fire... even if i didnt cast a prism or mass prism.. because it's covered by the global spell

Power Trick: (if you get the reference good job Ash K.) it's a global spell that flips your damage and resist, critical and block, and healing in and out,

use for power trick, in combat, mostly pvp, if you're a with 72 universal resist, no attack, and 485 critical block, and low critical chance, power trick will flip that, and turn you into a practical storm wizard, but you're resist and block sucks, and your partners and enemies switch too so...

cons:
it is a global spell, so a regular one will replace it, and just to make it not op, it has a 5 turn life, then it'll go away....

it's just an idea at 3 am..... so, i didnt figure it to be perfect... but any opinions?
Interesting, but power trick seems like it would be a troll card, switching your partners and enemies stats as well could ruin the battle for everyone.