Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone need help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
I have some extra time when I don't feel like doing my quests, so does anyone need help in Krokotopia because I've already completed it. Does anyone have any questions or I can meet up with you online and help you if you'd like

Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
HaileyForever123 on Jul 18, 2016 wrote:
I have some extra time when I don't feel like doing my quests, so does anyone need help in Krokotopia because I've already completed it. Does anyone have any questions or I can meet up with you online and help you if you'd like
I have a question? When you go and do The order of the fang. I can do the fire one, and the switch one, but I have trouble with the sun oblisk , moon , snake, and bird. have tried different ways and still can;t get the lock to open. How is it done.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2016
I'll take your offer, since no one else is open to. I'm Alura StarHaven, and you can reply a time and date and place (in the commons preferably) to meet up at then. Otherwise if your offer has closed, have a nice day.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2016
yes! help would be greatly appreciated. the snow weavers keep getting the best of me! my name is KobeKokBlok lol just add me and say that you're from the message board.