Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blanks for missing fish

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Professors, maybe it would be possible in the Angler's Notebook to have "blanks" like we have on the badges page so we know when we are missing something a fish and need to go searching. Maybe with hints (the school, or the world where it's found, or something...but not all...what's the fun of not having to hunt a little).
Marcus Ghostsong

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
This sounds like a really good idea. From what I have seen on these forums there are quite a few people on a quest to catch all the fish, So having blanks for missing fish will be very very helpful.

Also, stealing a bit of the original poster's thunder, but there should also be some kind of acknowledgement for when a person has finally met the goal of catching all the fish. I believe I have recently accomplished this but there is no concrete way of knowing for sure, due to a lack of any kind of "fanfare" Even something as small as a little pop up saying congratulation on catching all the fish or something.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Eliais on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
This sounds like a really good idea. From what I have seen on these forums there are quite a few people on a quest to catch all the fish, So having blanks for missing fish will be very very helpful.

Also, stealing a bit of the original poster's thunder, but there should also be some kind of acknowledgement for when a person has finally met the goal of catching all the fish. I believe I have recently accomplished this but there is no concrete way of knowing for sure, due to a lack of any kind of "fanfare" Even something as small as a little pop up saying congratulation on catching all the fish or something.
Yes, I like both OP's and your ideas. I gave this link in a similar thread if you'd like to compare your fishing tome to this one, which has all the fish on it. Congrats on getting all the fish! I still have a long way to go on that one. :P

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Fishes