Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The hatching community in general

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
It seems that almost all of the people in the hatchery aren't very nice which makes it really hard to find someone to hatch with. Just keep in mind that I'm keeping this within the guidelines so I have a restricted vocabulary so with that aside most people aren't willing to hatch with you unless you have the pet aka the best pet possible for what said person is looking for. If you can't find a good base you either gotta get lucky with someone who has a good pet and doesn't mind hatching or win a hatching giveaway which is a slim chance considering how many people actually enter those. To be honest I don't have a fix for this unless people willingly hatch their pets just to help newer players just trying to get a decent questing pet For those who don't know a decent leveling pet these are just some basic talents. Dealer/giver pain giver resist and a may cast fairy (or a heal it doesn't really matter but fairy is preferred)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The hatchery isn't really the best place to find people to hatch with if you think about it. People in the hatchery are mostly there because they already plan to hatch with someone or self hatch. Asking someone to hatch right before/after they hatch with someone else isn't going to get a lot of takers.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
What if you say that you'll gift them a hatching elixir even then I can't find a hatch just because I don't have a good pet.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Legends of the Spiral has a good resource for hatchers. If you make an account and save up tokens, it's not too difficult to find someone with a good pet who will hatch with you for a very reasonable price in the member market.
http://legendsofthespiral.com/?page=market&buy&category=5

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Try the hatching threads on wizard101central.com forums. There's loads of people that will help you hatch whatever type of pet you want.

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
It generally is true that people in the hatchery are already planning to hatch or have already done so. If everyone in the hatchery has denied to hatch with you, try going to a very populated realm and asking around in the Commons. There are many people there that will be willing to hatch with you.