Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life or death?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2015
Can anyone give me some opinion on which school provides a more fun and easy experience of pve in higher levels? I want a school that has more versatility , and can be good in solo,team pve and pvp as well. Thanks in advance!

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
Go with Life! It may seem terrible at first, but later on you will literally not die, and some of the spells are pretty cool too. I don't PvP, but I watch a lot and Life seems to be doing good. For team play, life IS the best healer in the game

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
One is not better than the other. Just depends on what you prefer. Death has good damage and it's life stealing abilities enable it to solo most content, because when you attack, you heal at the same time. I personally like Death more, but that's not to say that it's better.

Life is often mistaken to be a team only school with only one purpose, which is to heal. This is not the case. They have some pretty good damage spells including Caterpillar and Hungry Caterpillar.

Choose what you want, it's all personal preference. Typically though, life does last a little longer in battle than Death because of Life's higher base health, but Death can end battles quicker because of their higher damage spells and damage gear.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2015
Fallon Skysong on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
Can anyone give me some opinion on which school provides a more fun and easy experience of pve in higher levels? I want a school that has more versatility , and can be good in solo,team pve and pvp as well. Thanks in advance!
life,life can heal allies to keep them up while battling,balance should help you out as well too balance can support allies by blading,minor healing spells,and most importantly reshuffle spell. you make lots of friends with this advice