Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

False report

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
Hello, i have been falsey Reprted for "swearing" when i have been muted because the person told me to let him win or i would have been reported if you can see to it that he does not ban me that would be great

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
He cannot ban you. And if you were truly doing nothing wrong, then there will be no lasting consequences. Winning a PVP match is not a reportable offense and that person was just being a bully. KI does not tolerate false reporting. So even if he does Report you there is someone who reviews the chat logs before taking any actions. You shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
You don't need to make threads about this kind of thing if you weren't doing anything wrong. KI is smart enough to figure this stuff out on their own. Threatening to get someone banned over a pvp match is not appropriate behavior and he might get punished, but not you.

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
If you have already been reported, don't worry. You're not going to get muted. KI has chat logs that they are required to check when a wizard reports another wizard to see if it was necessary or not.