Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
I can't click on any quests therefore do the Mount Olympus dungeon, and I tried restarting my wizard, but it I can only review the dialogue and that's it. I can't click on any quests and there was talk about to not grab the spell by the girl in Nightside, but I did it before I was told.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hmm, not entirely sure what the problem is? You can click on characters or press X on your keyboard to interact with NPCs. Are you also sure you have completed the prerequisite quests and are the appropriate level to go to Aquila? Also not entirely sure what you're talking about with the spell and the girl either. I suggest you email support (here's a link) if you haven't figured out a solution. Your post would also probably be answered sooner if you put it in the Halston's Laboratory Section (it's all about bugs and technical questions and is also linked.) I doubt anyone has seen your post here!

Sorry to hear that you are having problems; Good luck to you in finding a resolution!