Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 glitches

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
1. I turned on grub shield. I lagged for a moment and I lost 3 food
2. Pegasus Place won't drop energy elixers its glitched and needs to be fixed I farmed 3 days in a row max and it wouldn't drop not one single energy elixer. Not. One.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Are you talking about Grub Guardian? As far as drops those are random. There have been people that farm for days and not get anything and other people who get stuff on the first try it's all just luck so sorry to hear about that. As far as the glitch, that sounds like your internet connection being the issue and Grub Guardian needs to be connected to the Internet. If your internet is spotty (like mine at times UGH!) then there isn't a whole lot that the game people can do. Sorry that you are having troubles and good luck.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
DevinSkullStone on Jul 3, 2016 wrote:
2. Pegasus Place won't drop energy elixers its glitched and needs to be fixed I farmed 3 days in a row max and it wouldn't drop not one single energy elixer. Not. One.
Elixirs aren't dropped. You have to buy elixirs with crowns. Energy elixirs cost 250 crowns. Also, farming takes patience and time, so it's not a glitch if you don't get something.

(Topic moved to Halston's Laboratory by moderator. Thank you for the note! ~Dworgyn)

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Fable Finder on Jul 4, 2016 wrote:
Elixirs aren't dropped. You have to buy elixirs with crowns. Energy elixirs cost 250 crowns. Also, farming takes patience and time, so it's not a glitch if you don't get something.

(Topic moved to Halston's Laboratory by moderator. Thank you for the note! ~Dworgyn)
What? Of course GG maps give energy elixirs as rewards. It's not found in every map, so do what this Duelist article suggests and do multiple Wysteria maps. I've done a LOT of GG farming in the past and have only gotten one or two energy elixirs max. Some people farm the game like crazy and that's why they appear to be getting them more often, but they're still pretty rare- they're one of the most coveted rewards in GG.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-farming-guides/wizard101-energy-elixirs-grub-guardian/

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Starblood653 on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
What? Of course GG maps give energy elixirs as rewards. It's not found in every map, so do what this Duelist article suggests and do multiple Wysteria maps. I've done a LOT of GG farming in the past and have only gotten one or two energy elixirs max. Some people farm the game like crazy and that's why they appear to be getting them more often, but they're still pretty rare- they're one of the most coveted rewards in GG.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-farming-guides/wizard101-energy-elixirs-grub-guardian/
The original poster said they were farming Pegasus Place, not Grub Guardian. Did they mean the Pegasus Place map? They need to be more specific.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
DevinSkullStone on Jul 3, 2016 wrote:
Have you ever gotten one on Pegasus Place before? I haven't so it's an honest question. I get them from Tanglewood Way mostly, but only with bronze medal wins. You need to lose 3-5 food on that map to get them. Perfect score doesn't drop them. Energy Elixirs are also not that common of a drop. I usually get a couple per day with a lot of gold, gardening and other card packs, but only when I allow 3 food to be eaten first on Tanglewood Way. If I get perfect I get Fortitude, Gold and XP elixirs and card packs, never energy.