Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Pet Rewards

AuthorMessage
Historian
Nov 28, 2010
How many days was Double Pet Rewards on for? What day did it start? I only trained one day, but I can't remember if it was Tuesday or Wednesday. I didn't get a chance to log in yesterday, but today I see it's already over.

That's got to be the shortest member benefits promo run I've ever seen. Usually we get at least 5 days. Makes me glad I didn't redeem my 1 month membership card on my Crowns account, would have been a complete waste.

I guess I'll have to pay attention to the next few promos to see how long they run. It'll probably affect whether or not I buy those one month memberships to get in on the promos I want to participate in. 2 days is certainly not worth it.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
double pet training points was put up on June 28th and stated it would run through July 3rd, but it's already down. What happened to our weekend?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
I'll make sure Marketing receives your feedback.

As a point of clarification, this particular benefit typically only runs 3 days. The only difference is that we ran the promotion during the weekday instead of the weekend this time.