Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Consolidated list of Beastmoon bugs and statuses?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Hey Sparck, I was wondering if you could do a consolidated list of Beastmoon bugs and status like you did previously with the Spring Update bugs. That was really helpful.

The pips bug still isn't fixed, as you undoubtedly know, but knowing it's on the list means you wouldn't get tons of repeat reports.

Just a thought.

Another, in two different Hunts now, the Life Colossus freezes just outside the battle ring when it joins on occasion. So it looks like it's floating just outside the ring, but is, in fact, in the ring and casting spells.

Thanks!
Marcus

Administrator
markopolo100 on Jun 4, 2020 wrote:
Hey Sparck, I was wondering if you could do a consolidated list of Beastmoon bugs and status like you did previously with the Spring Update bugs. That was really helpful.

The pips bug still isn't fixed, as you undoubtedly know, but knowing it's on the list means you wouldn't get tons of repeat reports.

Just a thought.

Another, in two different Hunts now, the Life Colossus freezes just outside the battle ring when it joins on occasion. So it looks like it's floating just outside the ring, but is, in fact, in the ring and casting spells.

Thanks!
Marcus
This is a great idea! Can someone help out on this for us please? :)

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on Jun 5, 2020 wrote:
This is a great idea! Can someone help out on this for us please? :)
Post your beastmoon bugs here!

www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/various-beastmoon-bugs-8ad6a426726e22400172768a42061682?page=1

Can this work?

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
June Beastmoon Hunt Extended Please!

Please let us know if you will be extending the June Beastmoon Hunt a few extra days.
Considering the queue time bug, the red/orange/yellow chain of death disconnects, the ghost pip wisps that cannot be collected and the horrid exploits of the Life Colossus form spells, (that I understand is now corrected?), this hunt needs some extra time for players to complete the individual progress reward bar.

Please KI, don't make us wait until July!

Thank you!

Beast Moon Hunt Supporter

Administrator
Nordic Champion on Jun 8, 2020 wrote:
June Beastmoon Hunt Extended Please!

Please let us know if you will be extending the June Beastmoon Hunt a few extra days.
Considering the queue time bug, the red/orange/yellow chain of death disconnects, the ghost pip wisps that cannot be collected and the horrid exploits of the Life Colossus form spells, (that I understand is now corrected?), this hunt needs some extra time for players to complete the individual progress reward bar.

Please KI, don't make us wait until July!

Thank you!

Beast Moon Hunt Supporter
Sorry, these are on a sort of timer :(.