Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All gardening spells show as Rank 0 now

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Hello,

I am not sure exactly when this began, but as of now both my learned gardening spells and all gardening treasure cards show a rank of 0. This is especially bad when searching for certain gardening TCs in the bazaar and not being able to sort by rank anymore.

Every other player I have asked about this also reports seeing 0 for the rank on all of these spells.

Thanks for reading.

Administrator
Slancer on Jun 1, 2020 wrote:
Hello,

I am not sure exactly when this began, but as of now both my learned gardening spells and all gardening treasure cards show a rank of 0. This is especially bad when searching for certain gardening TCs in the bazaar and not being able to sort by rank anymore.

Every other player I have asked about this also reports seeing 0 for the rank on all of these spells.

Thanks for reading.
Hi Slancer,
Thanks for reporting this issue. You said there were other reports. Can you link them here please?

Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Sparck on Jun 2, 2020 wrote:
Hi Slancer,
Thanks for reporting this issue. You said there were other reports. Can you link them here please?

Thanks!
Hi Sparck,

When I used the term 'reports', I meant that when I asked other players if they see gardening ranks they have all told me that they also see zeroes. I tried searching these forums before posting this, so that I wouldn't be making a duplicate post, but I didn't find anyone else reporting this.

So, I don't have any links to post here, just anecdotal evidence in the form of other people telling me that, 'No', they don't see the ranks anymore, either.

Thank you much

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
I can verify this, all my gardening spell are listed as rank 0. I can not sort by rank in the Bazaar. Thank you for you attention to this issue!