Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Implement Smart Drop

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
Smart drop will drop rare gear only for the school of your wizard, unless you have it already. For instance when i did the waterworks for the first time with my fire wizard, i got a full set of balance gear and no fire gear. The smart drop would make it so that a player would definitely obtain the gear for their respective school if the rare gear was to drop in the first place. this should also be implemented for spell drops, from sources like packs or the lore master. I spent over 200,000 crowns on my life wizard to get the spell Ratatoskr's spin, in the process i received grendel's amends, and hammer of thor at around 60k, and 130k crowns respectively. These spells are 100% useless for a life wizard. if there was a smart drop system, it would be way more enticing to spend crowns on the game, or farm the lore master, (you can currently battle her over 1000 times without getting the spell you want, or even a spell that you can use). Come on KI if you make it more possible for people to get what they want, they will throw more money at you

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Every other game game Most games I have played do implement smart drops. It is difficult to play a game that makes you do dungeons over and over and over again to hopefully get what you need. I cannot even remember how many time I went through Darkmoore to get a Helm for my Balance Wizard. I never did get it. Ridiculousness!

Was never able to obtain The Alpha and Omega Ring either. I know I farmed more than 100 times. Prolly closer to 200 and never received the ring. Everyone I know won it. Just not me,, LOL

It's tirering. Now that Most my friends are gone, i seem to be stuck with Darkmoore gear. Cannot even get all the way through Empyrea. Too hard to solo and very hard to find good groups. Stuck at level 129. But oh well.

Scarlet ShadowStone