Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Three Streets Savior badge appears twice

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Three Streets Savior badge appears twice. Mine appear in 'Wizard City Badges' pages 1/6 and 6/6.
Or in 'Available Badges' pages 3/89 and 8/89.

I took screenshots. How do we upload them here?

Administrator
stemogstel on May 17, 2020 wrote:
Three Streets Savior badge appears twice. Mine appear in 'Wizard City Badges' pages 1/6 and 6/6.
Or in 'Available Badges' pages 3/89 and 8/89.

I took screenshots. How do we upload them here?
Hi stemogstel! Thanks for noticing these badges. You should be able to use BBCODE to link them, or you can email them to our community address.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on May 18, 2020 wrote:
Hi stemogstel! Thanks for noticing these badges. You should be able to use BBCODE to link them, or you can email them to our community address.
Hey Sparck!

I sent the screenshots in an email. You responded to the email but didn't say if you are able to see the 2 screenshots.

I have no idea what a BBCODE is or how to do it. Please explain it.

Tell me if you see the pictures above. What I just tried was, I went into my email, right-clicked, clicked copy, pasted it here. I now see the images here but that's too long a process. Please tell more of this BBCODE thing.

Administrator
stemogstel on May 19, 2020 wrote:
Hey Sparck!

I sent the screenshots in an email. You responded to the email but didn't say if you are able to see the 2 screenshots.

I have no idea what a BBCODE is or how to do it. Please explain it.

Tell me if you see the pictures above. What I just tried was, I went into my email, right-clicked, clicked copy, pasted it here. I now see the images here but that's too long a process. Please tell more of this BBCODE thing.
That almost worked! You need to have a link to an image. Do you have that? Go ahead and post them here.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on May 19, 2020 wrote:
That almost worked! You need to have a link to an image. Do you have that? Go ahead and post them here.
It seems not possible. These are screenshots from wiz so they have no link.
Were you at least able to see them from the email?

Maybe if someone else is reading this and knows how to send the image link, they'd be nice enough to go and do that.

Administrator
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on May 20, 2020 wrote:
Here is an example:

https://edgecast.wizard101.com/image/free/Wizard/C/Images/Fan-Photos/2015/12015-fan-photo1.jpg

I don't know how that link helps. It just opens up a separate browser with an image. But I do not have edgecast or whatever. I only have the documents file with wiz screenshots. Surely, there's got to be a simplistically easier way to show images from our wiz image folders.

Anyway, wiz had maintenance earlier and this badge still appears twice.

Administrator
stemogstel on May 20, 2020 wrote:

I don't know how that link helps. It just opens up a separate browser with an image. But I do not have edgecast or whatever. I only have the documents file with wiz screenshots. Surely, there's got to be a simplistically easier way to show images from our wiz image folders.

Anyway, wiz had maintenance earlier and this badge still appears twice.
It's not the exact link that matters, it's an example of how you can link images here. Use whatever site you like. Just link the image here and we can then see it.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on May 20, 2020 wrote:
It's not the exact link that matters, it's an example of how you can link images here. Use whatever site you like. Just link the image here and we can then see it.
Yeah, but I don't use any other site.

Administrator
I'm afraid that's the only way to link images in the forums. There are plenty of sites available to upload an image and then link it here. Try this one: www.imgur.com.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2013
Surely there's no need to link images to show what the OP is referring to. Just login with any account used by KI personnel and you can see it. I have it on all my Wizards and reported getting the badge being awarded on first login on each one after the recent changes went live. I assumed at first it was just an erroneous message but after reading this thread checked and found the same badge with the same name does indeed appear twice. If you moved the location of the badge during the recent FTUE changes then I'd suggest that is looked into as the cause. It doesn't take users to post screenshots to prove it. Just a bit of initiative and effort on the part of KI staff to go check it out.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Sparck on May 21, 2020 wrote:
I'm afraid that's the only way to link images in the forums. There are plenty of sites available to upload an image and then link it here. Try this one: www.imgur.com.
Here ( https://imgur.com/a/jkCxyXU ) is what this player is trying to show you. I also have a duplicate "Three Streets Savior" badge.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
It's 1 month since I posted this and it is still not changed. How much longer until this gets rectified?

Administrator
stemogstel on Jun 17, 2020 wrote:
It's 1 month since I posted this and it is still not changed. How much longer until this gets rectified?
Some of these fixes may be in the next major update.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on Jun 17, 2020 wrote:
That's great.

I made a new topic for another badge faux pas (did I use that term right?) and hope you can look into it as well.

www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/disorderly-cats-8ad6a42772a26d680172c14c77222830/8ad6a42772a26d680172c14c77282831?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a42772a26d680172c14c77282831

Survivor
Dec 04, 2013
Sparck on Jun 17, 2020 wrote:
That would be good. Hopefully fixed by removing the completely redundant sixth page, leaving the duplicate Three Street Savior page in slot three of the first page of Wizard City badges, and returning the Savior of Wizard City badge to the second slot on page two. Unlike the first badge, the one on page six is not a duplicate but it is now the only place it appears which leaves a gap on the second page.
Also, as there is no badge occupying the final slot on page five, that makes the count of actual Wizard City badges thirty four after the correction and it would be nice if the badges page reflected that instead of the incorrect total of 37. There aren't even that many now!