Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Old Smokey Respawn?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2017
Hello, this is my first post here since I often find the answers I'm looking for rather easily so I never have to start a topic. However, this time around I can't seem to find a definite answer to my question. Is there a way to respawn Old Smokey in the Ironworks? I've been farming this boss for awhile trying to get a specific robe to stitch on one of my characters and it's getting rather frustrating to have to restart the dungeon all over again and fight the first couple fights, until I get to the boss. It would be nice if there was something I could do to speed up the process and obtain loot faster. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Tanner MythBane Lvl. 130
Blaine NightCloud Lvl. 125
Angel FireBane Lvl. 125
Angel TitanBane Lvl. 114

Administrator
Angel Bane 17 on May 13, 2020 wrote:
Hello, this is my first post here since I often find the answers I'm looking for rather easily so I never have to start a topic. However, this time around I can't seem to find a definite answer to my question. Is there a way to respawn Old Smokey in the Ironworks? I've been farming this boss for awhile trying to get a specific robe to stitch on one of my characters and it's getting rather frustrating to have to restart the dungeon all over again and fight the first couple fights, until I get to the boss. It would be nice if there was something I could do to speed up the process and obtain loot faster. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Tanner MythBane Lvl. 130
Blaine NightCloud Lvl. 125
Angel FireBane Lvl. 125
Angel TitanBane Lvl. 114
Welcome Angel Bane to the forums!

What you're asking for is technically an exploit in that you are looking for a way to circumvent the process of going through the dungeon.

We tend to remove these potentials, so it's quite possible the one you're looking for is simply not possible. I would avoid trying to find one and go through the dungeon as normal.