Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a small rant about Zafaria rank 11 elite monsters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2015
So I've had this happen to me 4 times in the last few days and I'm starting to get tired of it, I'm just gonna rant a bit here. I am currently in Zafaria and was fighting a rank 11 elite monsters that have 3k hp, my deck was prepared to take on two of them but then this player comes and just leaves. I then am stuck with only one aoe not strong enough to kill the last one and had to flee miself ruining about 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay, this is the worst that happened as in the other cases I managed to kill the 3rd one, I just don't understand how can you get to lvl 60+ and still not understand that if you just flee you may ruin the whole round for the other player?? I know I can just have a treasure card as back up in case this things happen but WHY do they even do it, rant over. This is also hitting me on a period where I'm getting a bit tired of seeing the same AOE for the 10000th time(I am a myth wizard and been using frog since idk lvl 20 smth).

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If it helps, you'll learn a new AoE at level 100 after vigorous battles.

But, in this case. There isn't much the game can do to prevent persons from joining battles and randomly fleeing, possibly a penalty?

It is definitely annoying, but I would suggest adjusting your deck for these unforeseen but rather uncommon situations.

Or just quest in perfect realms.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
GuardianOfPie on May 12, 2020 wrote:
So I've had this happen to me 4 times in the last few days and I'm starting to get tired of it, I'm just gonna rant a bit here. I am currently in Zafaria and was fighting a rank 11 elite monsters that have 3k hp, my deck was prepared to take on two of them but then this player comes and just leaves. I then am stuck with only one aoe not strong enough to kill the last one and had to flee miself ruining about 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay, this is the worst that happened as in the other cases I managed to kill the 3rd one, I just don't understand how can you get to lvl 60+ and still not understand that if you just flee you may ruin the whole round for the other player?? I know I can just have a treasure card as back up in case this things happen but WHY do they even do it, rant over. This is also hitting me on a period where I'm getting a bit tired of seeing the same AOE for the 10000th time(I am a myth wizard and been using frog since idk lvl 20 smth).
Yeah, tends to happen. I know for me its annoying when you are about to kill the npcs, and have low health, then someone joins and you die because another npc is added, which doesn’t give you credit for killing the two you already killed or had very low. I suppose its just something you have to go through. Worth it in the end when you finally finish the quest, though.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2013