Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Songsters Shoes!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2017
Many people don't know this but the elegant boots for life are dropped from Aethyr Elemental, some people have gotten it first try, third or near the twenty's but I have farmed it over one hundred times and have NOT gotten them. I think Kingslsle could include the entire Life Elegant gear in the crown shop! like every other school's set are in there the only life elegant gear in the crown stop are the Springstep attire and those aren't the ones with the life symbols on them! Please put the entire Songster's set in the crown stop like every other school are!

Explorer
May 07, 2010
i second this! i know so many friends who would buy the life elegant set in a heartbeat if they were available just for those boots. it doesnt make sense why the correct set isnt in the crown shop along with the rest. aethyr is quite tough to farm and his drop rates are really brutal for the fight's difficulty so its unfortunate that life wizards dont have the same alternative that other schools do i really hope this is considered, thank you

Survivor
Oct 31, 2019
I agree! I have still not gotten them yet and I would love for them to be put in the crowns shop.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
Survivor
Feb 01, 2013