Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizards should be able to use monstrodome to harvest animus

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
a long time ago, I purchased a monstrodome from the crown shop and put creatures in it, and I tried to use those creatures to harvest animus to create treasure cards that summon battle support creatures, and after the attempt, it said "Failed to collect animus, monstrodome prevents", I personally think that if the way it prevents it hasn't been changed yet (because I haven't tried it since), it needs to be: the reason why is because it would create a faster way to make the treasure cards I just mentioned; and the reason why I think there should be a faster way like that is because people on my friend list tend to ask me for treasure cards that summon battle support creatures so they can get battle support in quests players aren't allowed to help each other with that also are or at least seem impossible to do one-person completion on, and sometimes I end up having to tell them something like "alright, this might take a while" even though I shouldn't have to, and it feels good to make people happy by giving them treasure cards that summon battle support creatures with big health gages; for this list of reasons, I think wizards should be allowed to collect animus from creatures in their monstrodomes because the new way for players to have fun and make each other happy that it would add to the game personally I think has the capability of making wizard101 an even bigger thing to love than it already is; it would mean a ton to me if this update got made