Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon rose stained glass window missing from Crown shop

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I recently noticed the Avalon rose stained glass window is missing from the crown shop and my housing friends think it was mistakenly removed when some seasonal spring items were removed. This is one of the few windows available to decorators and has been a favorite for years. Please restore it to the crown shop. Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Yes, is there anyway we can get this back? This was one of the most used housing items from the crowns shop for the housing community.

It was removed at the end of Valentines Day, but It has always been in the Crowns Shop prior to Valentines Day. It has never been a seasonal item.

Much appreciated for any help

Survivor
Apr 10, 2019
sword tree on Apr 30, 2020 wrote:
I recently noticed the Avalon rose stained glass window is missing from the crown shop and my housing friends think it was mistakenly removed when some seasonal spring items were removed. This is one of the few windows available to decorators and has been a favorite for years. Please restore it to the crown shop. Thanks!
We need it back!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
I also very much loved that item, as it was not only beautiful, but also very much applicable to many settings when it came to decor. Bringing it back would be very much appreciated!