Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Hi everyone! I used to play Wizard101 for a ridiculous amount of hours 8+ years ago. I'm now about to graduate from my university and have started playing again to eat up some of my free time. I remember one of the things I loved most about playing this game was the friends I made and the people I talked to on a frequent basis, whether questing together or just hanging out. After pathetically scouting for people in the Commons and seeing some very interesting (to say the least) conversations, I guess I'm having trouble finding people that are around my age. So, if there is anyone that would like to quest together or just talk, I'd love for you to reach out. :) I could also probably use some advice, as a lot has changed since I last played!

Administrator
kattayanne on Apr 29, 2020 wrote:
Hi everyone! I used to play Wizard101 for a ridiculous amount of hours 8+ years ago. I'm now about to graduate from my university and have started playing again to eat up some of my free time. I remember one of the things I loved most about playing this game was the friends I made and the people I talked to on a frequent basis, whether questing together or just hanging out. After pathetically scouting for people in the Commons and seeing some very interesting (to say the least) conversations, I guess I'm having trouble finding people that are around my age. So, if there is anyone that would like to quest together or just talk, I'd love for you to reach out. :) I could also probably use some advice, as a lot has changed since I last played!
Welcome back to the Spiral!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Feel free to post any questions you may have here,

We'll be happy to assist.

Welcome Back!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
Hi! I've been playing for about 8 years too! I'd love to meet you on Wizard101!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2017
Welcome back!

I just came back from a 10 year hiatus myself, I’m currently a junior in college and found a lot of other college students online this week as well. The most common way I found new friends this week was through questing!

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Hi Hannah, that would be great! I'm not sure how people typically do so, but I could meet you in game in a specific area. I'm in the EDT time zone and my schedule is pretty much entirely free at this point. Let me know what works for you!

Thanks for the welcomes, Sparck and Edward!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2020
I'd love to play with you too! Let me know if you want to play!

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Dakota, I'd love to meet up with you! Let me know when and where.