Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Olympus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Hello I’m a lvl 47 death student and I never unlocked Aquila / didn’t do the mount Olympus stuff. I just unlocked a quest for dragonspyre, do I need to all those quests for malistaire first than mount Olympus will be unlocked?
Thank you in advanced!

Survivor
Apr 12, 2017
Hey there! I'm slightly a bit confused by what you said, but I think I know what you're getting at. No it's not mandatory to do Aqulia (Garden Of Hesperides) for Dragonspyre. Dragonspyre is apart of the main story line so, you'll always see a stars at the top of the quest name in your quest booklet. Aqulia is a side world and not essential. BUT if you're looking to get the wand from zeus (10+ dmg to all) then I would suggest you can do it other than that it isn't needed. ( I.E if you cannot find the quest make sure you check in with Professor Drake the myth school teacher. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Hi, I am max level and I want to help a friend for Mount Olympus. I never did it so I do not have access and the quest to access it, i do not have access to that quest. How do I get access to Mount Olympus?
Thanks again

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
thank you so much for the reply! What I’m confused on is everytime I go see drake there is never an option for a quest only to train for cards.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
William Owl on Apr 29, 2020 wrote:
Hey there! I'm slightly a bit confused by what you said, but I think I know what you're getting at. No it's not mandatory to do Aqulia (Garden Of Hesperides) for Dragonspyre. Dragonspyre is apart of the main story line so, you'll always see a stars at the top of the quest name in your quest booklet. Aqulia is a side world and not essential. BUT if you're looking to get the wand from zeus (10+ dmg to all) then I would suggest you can do it other than that it isn't needed. ( I.E if you cannot find the quest make sure you check in with Professor Drake the myth school teacher. Hope this helps!
Hi thank you for the reply but anytime I go see drake in myth school the only thing avalube to me is to train myth spells. No quest.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
water555068 on May 1, 2020 wrote:
Hi, I am max level and I want to help a friend for Mount Olympus. I never did it so I do not have access and the quest to access it, i do not have access to that quest. How do I get access to Mount Olympus?
Thanks again
we have the same problem just im lvl 51 so if you end up figuring it out before I do please let me know and I will do the same

Explorer
May 28, 2012
The only Prequest for this side quest is being Level 30 to start this quest, named “Quest for Glory” given by Cyrus Drake to talk to Romulus, then Harold Argleston and back to Cyclops to speak with Romulus again.

If none of them has a mark over them I would contact Support to see if they could look into this for you.