Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a thing that makes it arena tickets are earned too slow

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
I'm not mad even though it might sound like it, but few weeks ago I got a crafting quest from Ignis Ferric in the Arcanum, and I noticed that one of the reagent requirements for the thing I had to craft was 5 participation trophies which I saw casted 800 area tickets each, and I told myself, "that's beyond way too much for the rate at which arena tickets are earned", I in a nice way personally think that because of this, reagents that cost aren tickets shouldnt be a thing; or at least either arena tickets-earning PVP shouldn't cost crowns and/or membership, or the amount of arena tickets players earn for crowns/membership-cost PVP should be way bigger (without the crowns cost moving up) like something like 200 to the wizard who lost, and 1,000 to the winner for what it costs/requires to do PVP in the way that earns you arena tickets with how many arena tickets the things you purchase with them cost. It will really make it so I get happy, and mean a ton to me if this update gets made

that actually reminds me of something:
what does it indicate when a hand full of coins is confusing?
it doesn't make cents (sense)