Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Smith in Colossus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2020
Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I am on the last smith in Colossus, I found him, but when I go near him it doesn't give me any message that the quest is complete. Is there anyone else that's having this problem?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
WillaWiskee on Mar 31, 2020 wrote:
Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I am on the last smith in Colossus, I found him, but when I go near him it doesn't give me any message that the quest is complete. Is there anyone else that's having this problem?
Some of Zeke's "find & collect " are a little tricky - have you tried standing on it?

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
The Smith is to the left of the castle. As you go down the little hill, stay to the left, and you'll see him in the snow. Also, check out this guide:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?47947-Illustrated-Guide-to-Wizard-City-s-Zeke-and-History-Book-Quests

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
WillaWiskee on Mar 31, 2020 wrote:
If you don't get a message that the Quest is complete, then it sounds like you already did pick up that Smith, and you might be missing one of the other Smiths. On this link to that Quest, you can click on the Quest Guide at the bottom of the page, and it will show you each Smith, and where to find it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Find_the_Smiths#axzz6INQtCaUL

But if it is just that one Smith, and you can't complete the Quest, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com, and ask them to help you. Be sure to give them the UserName that you use to log in to the game (but NOT your password). And give them the name and Level of that Wizard, so they can help you faster.

Hope that helps.