Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not a fan of Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Hi, im not a fan of the aesthetic of marleybone, i dont particularly like the city look with the modern technology. is there a way to beat marleybone quickly? im really trying to get MB done with as fast as possible

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
vetchable on Mar 25, 2020 wrote:
Hi, im not a fan of the aesthetic of marleybone, i dont particularly like the city look with the modern technology. is there a way to beat marleybone quickly? im really trying to get MB done with as fast as possible
Marlybone is very underated.
I think WC is the only world that matches this game.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
vetchable on Mar 25, 2020 wrote:
Just concentrate on the main quest line and forget about side quests - that's the "fastest" way.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
When I quested in Mareybone, I lost intersest thinking it's a boring world to quest in even after a few times. Then I decited to try again with a my newer wizard skipping all side quests and realized Marleybone isn't a bad world after all. The side quests through me off because playing gopher is not my thing. Point is, try skippng side quest. You may look at Marleybone differently.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Star Gator on Mar 25, 2020 wrote:
Marlybone is very underated.
I think WC is the only world that matches this game.
Have you got to Albion yet? A very wizardly place, I especially love the Wyrd!

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 26, 2020 wrote:
Have you got to Albion yet? A very wizardly place, I especially love the Wyrd!
You mean Avalon?