Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a reason we can't select a favorite or home realm still?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2016
Seriously, nothing bothers me more than leaving a dungeon, switching wizards or even switching areas and for some reason being dumped into one of the crowded realms.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Kuranado on Mar 25, 2020 wrote:
Seriously, nothing bothers me more than leaving a dungeon, switching wizards or even switching areas and for some reason being dumped into one of the crowded realms.
If you go into your settings, AFTER getting into the Realm you prefer, you can set it to remember that realm..

You will need to set it for EACH wizard. But if you port to another player, you may want to return to your normal realm and reset it.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Kuranado on Mar 25, 2020 wrote:
Because if you could LOCK your self to one Realm, no matter if it is full or not, it would overload the realm if too many choose the same one.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
This will happen to me also. I will be in the realm I prefer, go into my settings and select it. NOW, if I go to the Team Up kiosk and join a team, when I am done with that I will be transported back to the Team Kiosk in the realm that I just left the battle from, not my preferred realm.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
wildflower43 on Mar 27, 2020 wrote:
This will happen to me also. I will be in the realm I prefer, go into my settings and select it. NOW, if I go to the Team Up kiosk and join a team, when I am done with that I will be transported back to the Team Kiosk in the realm that I just left the battle from, not my preferred realm.
That's because the "problem" is with Team-up. When you join a team-up you automatically go to the realm that the player asking for a team-up is in. Just go back to your original realm.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Ok, maybe I should clarify this a little more. IF you are running in a relatively FULL realm, I don't think it will matter if you set it to remember the realm. The population in the upper realms is usually at FULL capacity and it also can make it harder to move around and may be why you are not able to remain in a "HOME" realm.

My wizards are all parked in a realm the normally shows as perfect so I have them all remember that realm. As an example: Humongofrog is normally a "Perfect" or in other words EMPTY realm.