Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I have two Red Barn Farms on one Wizard?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I am at a point in the game where I want to develop a pet for every occasion, and that means I need lots of mega-snacks. I can already be Balance-Immune, but maybe I need to make a Death-Immune set for Darkmoore.

I do not even know what my next pet might be, I just want to have lots of snacks ready for when I start training.

Maybe I should get a Red Barn Farm for my other wizards?

As best I can tell, my bank will shortly contain almost nothing but mega snacks. I wish I could farm for energy elixirs.

Any advice welcome.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Liam Swiftwalker on Mar 18, 2020 wrote:
I am at a point in the game where I want to develop a pet for every occasion, and that means I need lots of mega-snacks. I can already be Balance-Immune, but maybe I need to make a Death-Immune set for Darkmoore.

I do not even know what my next pet might be, I just want to have lots of snacks ready for when I start training.

Maybe I should get a Red Barn Farm for my other wizards?

As best I can tell, my bank will shortly contain almost nothing but mega snacks. I wish I could farm for energy elixirs.

Any advice welcome.
You can't have more than one Red Barn Farm ( or any other house ) on a single wizard. You CAN have a Red Barn Farm on other wizards of your same account. And they could then trade the snacks through the shared bank to the wizard training a pet.
Good Luck!

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
It's a crowns-only purchase now sadly, but you can get the Botanical Garden and Red Barn Farm on the same wizard. They both give the same 25% boost to plants.

Community Leader
Quinntimidator on Jun 14, 2020 wrote:
It's a crowns-only purchase now sadly, but you can get the Botanical Garden and Red Barn Farm on the same wizard. They both give the same 25% boost to plants.
Everafter Village from the bundle too gives a gardening boost.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP