Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good secondary class for storm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2019
Hey all, I'm sort of just coming back to the game and I don't know much.

I'm level 38 and still have all 11 of my training points. What class should I use them on?

Any help and all tips are appreciated

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Good day 1nj3ct

As others will probably advise you, save your training points. Training a secondary school will require a mastery amulet when you get to Lvl 60 and beyond. Those amulets can be farmed in Water Works, but it is a low drop rate. Otherwise you will have to buy the amulet with crowns.

Also, you will need those training points for star school spells in Celestia and you will spend a few more in ZF and AZ before your wizard is Exalted. When you quest all the way to Khrysalis, you will need training points for shadow school spells. Best to stick to improving gear on your main school and train other schools as needed for specific spells only. I would spend a training point to invest in stun block from Diego if you are not an ice wizard. It is handy to have against storm, myth and ice bosses.

Good luck,

Autumn Wild Heart 125

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
In my opinion, I don't think you should go for a secondary school. Why I think this is, you can train to get certain cards like the tower shield or satyr but its best to keep your training points for higher levels when you can get star,moon,sun spells.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
1nj3ct on Mar 17, 2020 wrote:
Hey all, I'm sort of just coming back to the game and I don't know much.

I'm level 38 and still have all 11 of my training points. What class should I use them on?

Any help and all tips are appreciated
As a storm and at your currently level you only want to train ice until tower shield. Get stun block from Diego its pretty essential. The rest is optional such as training to satyr and feint.

Explorer
Apr 15, 2017
Just do up to feint from death, up to tower shield from ice and some people do satyr from life (although I don't recommend it). Secondary classes become completely irreverent later game, so you'd just end up wasting crowns resetting your training points.

Feint and Tower Shield are absolutely essential spells to have.

As for the rest of your training points, there are future spells that you can get, but you won't get to those until level 50ish.