Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3v3 in beastmoon Is this supposed to happen?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
Last night, my friend and I try to do a beastmoon match together. We did get into the same match on different teams but they was only 3 of us per team. Is this supposed to happen or is it some sort bug? My friend and I as well as the 4 others people were very confused.Did all the other people just happen to login out as soon as the match starts? This match took forever. Please look into

Administrator
God life wizard on Mar 4, 2020 wrote:
Last night, my friend and I try to do a beastmoon match together. We did get into the same match on different teams but they was only 3 of us per team. Is this supposed to happen or is it some sort bug? My friend and I as well as the 4 others people were very confused.Did all the other people just happen to login out as soon as the match starts? This match took forever. Please look into
Hmm, no match should start with fewer than 5v5 if it kicked off normally without any player drops, etc. Do you have a screenshot that you can provide that would show us more here?

Thanks!

Defender
May 30, 2010
Sparck on Mar 5, 2020 wrote:
Hmm, no match should start with fewer than 5v5 if it kicked off normally without any player drops, etc. Do you have a screenshot that you can provide that would show us more here?

Thanks!
not sure how to do that but here my tweet on it. In this hyperlink . As you can see there is only 3 people per team. Hope this helps.