Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pack Trade-In System

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I believe there should be a system where you can trade in several items from a pack to guarantee getting a specific item for that pack. For example, if someone wanted a particular robe but they have gotten multiple duplicates of that pack's boots or several other items, you should be able to exchange those for the item you want. This could even be applied with spells by just increasing the number/rarity of items you need to obtain it.

From,
Someone who spent tens of thousands of crowns on a single pack and got absolutely nothing of value

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
EpIc Marksman on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:
I believe there should be a system where you can trade in several items from a pack to guarantee getting a specific item for that pack. For example, if someone wanted a particular robe but they have gotten multiple duplicates of that pack's boots or several other items, you should be able to exchange those for the item you want. This could even be applied with spells by just increasing the number/rarity of items you need to obtain it.

From,
Someone who spent tens of thousands of crowns on a single pack and got absolutely nothing of value
Then the idea of a loot system wouldn't have a need for existing. I see your point but think of it this way, they have adapted to the money making pawnzi shceme that technically encourages broke players like us to waste money on items that aren't even that great or could only be used for stitching. Now i ain't tryna throw shade here but this is with almost every mmorpg games i been through, some things are nice and others well not so much xD.