Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't pick up my keys. (Bug)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I recently placed some of my Keys and Sockets on the walls in my Botanical Garden (some were near the columns) and when I went to pick up the ones closest to the column it wouldn't highlight them, so I'm unable to pick them up again. I've tried leaving the house and going back as well as just closing and relaunching the game but it still doesn't let me pick them up. The only alternative wold be to pick up everything and that would take a LOT of time and space in my backpack that I don't have. I've never had this issue before so any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
PS: Here's a pic of where they are: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/397414079238635520/680024051569393928/Capture.PNG_stuck.PNG

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Lilith Crimson on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
I recently placed some of my Keys and Sockets on the walls in my Botanical Garden (some were near the columns) and when I went to pick up the ones closest to the column it wouldn't highlight them, so I'm unable to pick them up again. I've tried leaving the house and going back as well as just closing and relaunching the game but it still doesn't let me pick them up. The only alternative wold be to pick up everything and that would take a LOT of time and space in my backpack that I don't have. I've never had this issue before so any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
PS: Here's a pic of where they are: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/397414079238635520/680024051569393928/Capture.PNG_stuck.PNG
I have a solution for you. Go to your attic and click on the tab that says 'house.' That tab shows everything that you have placed down in your house at the moment. From there you should be able to pick up your sockets and keys without picking up everything else.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Lilith Crimson on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
Make sure your backpack is not full. If that is not the case, I would suggest you contact support@wizard101.com