Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reagent Participation Trophies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
will we be able in the future , to get the participation trophies without having to do PVP , because i dislike PVP and want to finish my crafting quests.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
Parts of this were taken from a prior posting of mine:

I don’t do PvP, but I do participate in the Daily Assignments quests. I realize that doing the dailies can be a drudge, but I currently do them on 16 wizards for different reasons. With diligence you too can obtain the necessary trophies as this quest is not required to advance in the crafting quests as Professor Falmea stated in her Producer’s letter for the month of December 2017.

My smallest crowns account (2 wizards) have a total of 8 trophies (2 one on one, 6 on another). Next account has a total of 8 trophies and this was doing the dailies. They will not be able to craft the item as they are only levels 20-30 currently. I have been able to obtain the trophies on my two member’s accounts the same way. And this was only since January 1, 2019.

The trophies do not show up in the chat box as the rewards from the Daily Assignments normally do, but if you check your reagents after doing the dailies for a month you may have received one as there is only a chance for it. You don’t have the chance with every chest.

But I do echo the request for having more option to obtain the participation trophy.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Do your daily quest found in Ravenwood, on all of your wizards, and you will start getting them. doing that over the past year and i have well over 30 of them in my reagent part of my my shared bank now. Keep checking your backpack.

Scarlet ShadowStone